- Students must be 14 to apply to the Italian Language Course.
- The school is entitled cancel any course, make changes to the timetable and change prices to find alternative solutions when a minimum number of students is not reached. Lessons take place from Monday to Friday. Students are not entitled to a reimbursement during local and national festivities, unless differently pre-arranged. The school will be closed during national and local festivities.
- Students who do not attend classes are not entitled to a refund (if they arrive late or leave before the end of the session).
- If students are not happy with their course they can get in touch with the Director of Studies (Alessandro Mariotti) or with the Principal (Massimo Plaja) and ask for the complaint form.
- To complete the enrolment, a payment receipt of the course and of the accommodation (when applicable) in addition to the application form is required. Students can pay Credit card, cash or with a bank transfer. In order to be accepted to the course a receipt must be presented, otherwise the student will not be allowed to attend classes. Bank fees are at the expense of the student/agent. STUDIOITALIA does not accept invoice deduction made by the student/agent for the bank transfer.
- Students from country who require a visa to study abroad need to get in touch with the Italian embassy before starting bureaucratic procedures. In case the visa is rejected by the embassy, a 90% of the total amount will be refunded. Once students obtain a study VISA, cancellation is no longer possible and cannot be applied.
- In order to cancel the enrolment the following conditions apply:
– cancellation with 30 days of notice: full refund without penalty;
– cancellation within 29 and 15 days from the start date of the course: 50% penalty on the total amount of payment;
– One-to-one classes need to be cancelled with a minimum notice of 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- As for the accommodation, the school is to be considered only as a mediator between students and landlord and, thus, not responsible for the relationship between the two parties.
- Students enrolled do not have an insurance cover for injuries or diseases of any nature. An insurance plan is highly recommended.