Intensive Courses will speed up your learning process!
By attending the Intensive Course at StudioItalia, international students have 4 lessons of Italian language lessons per day (6 with super intensive), so as to ensure a consistent practice of the Italian language as well as to create a strong relationship between teachers and students. The Italian language lessons also give students the possibility to explore Rome and experience the Italian culture. This course is definitely one of the most popular language programmes provided by StudioItalia in Rome.
FAO interns, Religious, Erasmus and Au Pair students, are entitled to a discount.
- Start Date: On Mondays
- Level: Any*
- Attendance: Monday to Friday
- Time: 09:15 to 12:30
*Courses for beginners start each first monday of the month!
Enrolment fee is already included in courses price!
- 1 week: 216,00 euro
- 2 weeks: 408,00 euro
- 3 weeks: 600,00 euro
- 4 weeks: 792,00 euro
- 5 weeks: 990,00 euro
- 6 weeks: 1.116,00 euro
- 7 weeks: 1.260,00 euro
- 8 weeks: 1.404,00 euro
- 9 weeks: 1.548,00 euro
- 10 weeks: 1.692,00 euro
- 11 weeks: 1.836,00 euro
- 12 weeks: 1.980,00 euro
- from 13teen: 138,00 euro (per week)
- 24 weeks: 3.240,00 euro (valid for Study VISA)
The Super Intensive Course at StudioItalia consists of 6 lessons (45 minutes each) per day from Monday to Friday. This course is a full-immersion experience particularly suitable for those students who need to pick up the Italian language as quickly as possible. The course includes group classes in the morning and 2 additional hours of activities in the afternoon. The limited number of students of the afternoon classes allows students to practice what they learn on a regular basis.
You can add 2 lessons block (13:30 to 15:00) for just 99,00 euro per week
Thus, a pleasant and motivating environment is fundamental. As said above, motivation is the key to learning, and students need a motivating and stimulating environment, which does not resemble standard theoretical classes in grade school. Topics are chosen in relation to everyday situations so that students can reproduce outside what they learned in class. Only through such a contingency, there can be room for learning, and this is why lessons are planned according to the student’s needs.
Every day teachers will build-up different skills and competences through focusing different activities and strategies such as:
- Interactive strategies
- Written texts
- Grammar analysis
- Playing and learning by doing
- Listening activities
During our courses students will:
- Develop primary and integrated language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing)
- Learn Italian in a realistic environment: every lesson is thought to represent the real Italian atmosphere
- Learn the main communicative strategies
- Analyse the structures of the Italian language by using an inductive methodology that helps students discover the grammar rules by themselves
- Study in an intercultural environment where diversity will be an opportunity for enhance the knowledge of Italian language
- Do many different activities in which the cooperation among students and teachers creates the adequate context for language learning