About the Course
A course that meets your needs: find your Evening Italian Course!
The evening Italian course can be your best solution to better manage your time and study the italian language. At Accademia Studioitalia, we try our best to find the most suitable options for our students. After a number of years in the field, we have realized that many expats have serious issues on attending our morning classroom time schedule.
We are perfectly aware that learning a new language does not simply mean to study grammar and new words by heart! Our communicative approach provides students with the right tools to learn grammar, as well as to improve your language skills in a dynamic way. Generally speaking, children start learning and speaking out of the school setting, and, after all we are just grown-up kids even more motivated to learn!
The school, based in the center of Rome, has been teaching Italian to foreign learners since 1983, is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education ( Miur), and accredited by Universiy of Siena and University of Perugia. Accademia Studioitalia is an exam center for CILS and CELI certification.
You can choose the payment method according to your need! Registration fee, coursebook and other materials: 50,00 €
Up to 30% discount:
- 10% if you already studied with us
- 10% if you enroll with a friend (this discount will be applied also to your friend!)
- 20% if you enroll with 2 friends! (this discount will be applied also to your friends!)
Each course lasts 12 weeks, 36 hours in total. You can pay the entire course at once to get a discount or choose the monthly payment. For more information click here.
Lump-sum payment 12 weeks: 500,00 € to buy online
Monthly payment 4 weeks: 180,00 € (to pay monthly, contact our school).
The course fee, books and other materials must be added to the course price: € 50.00
Why an Evening Course?
We have decided to create an afternoon classroom for professionals or people who cannot attend the morning classes, for everybody to have the chance to learn the local language and start being part of our community!
Every day teachers will build-up different skills and competences through focusing different activities and strategies such as:
● Interactive strategies
● Written texts
● Grammar analysis
● Playing and learning by doing
● Listening activities
Students will be able to:
● Develop primary and integrated language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing).
● Learn Italian language in a realistic environment: every lesson is thought to represent the real Italian atmosphere.
● Learn the main communicative strategies.
● Analyse the structures of Italian language by using an inductive methodology that carry the student to discover by themselves the grammar rules.
● Study in an intercultural environment where diversity will be an opportunity to enhance the knowledge of the Italian language.
● Do many different activities in which cooperation among students and teachers creates the adequate context for language learning.
via Tibullo 16, 00193 Roma
Contact us today
Some error has occured.