About the Course
Personalize your Italian course!
One-to-one classes offer students tailored programmes created by our qualified teachers, who are all Italian native speakers. Duration, frequency and hours of the course are entirely up to the students. Training programs are developed according to the students’ needs, skills and background. Programs are flexible and can be adapted to different necessities or special requests. Individual classes are also useful also for those students who want to deepen specific topics, among which grammar, lexis and other particular aspects of the Italian culture.
One-to-one classes can also be taken as a support to group lessons in order to speed up and improve the quality of the learning process.
Every day teachers will build-up different skills and competences through focusing different activities and strategies such as:
● Interactive strategies
● Written texts
● Grammar analysis
● Playing and learning by doing
● Listening activities
Our courses enable students to:
● Develop primary and integrated language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing).
● Learn Italian language in a realistic environment: every lesson is thought to represent the real Italian atmosphere.
● Learn the main communicative strategies.
● Analyse the structures of Italian language by using an inductive methodology that carry the student to discover by themselves the grammar rules.
● Study in an intercultural environment where diversity will be an opportunity for enhance the knowledge of Italian language.
● Do many different activities in which the cooperation among students and teachers creates the adequate contest for language learning.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for further information!
Start Date: Any day
Attendance: upon students’ needs (we recommend at least 2 times a week).
Time: at any time from 09:15 to 19:30.
via Tibullo 16, 00193 Roma
Contact us today
Some error has occured.