About the Course
A course that meets your needs
The evening Italian course can be your best solution to better manage your time and study the italian language. At Accademia Studioitalia, we try our best to find the most suitable options for our students. After a number of years in the field, we have realized that many expats have serious issues on attending our morning classroom time schedule.
Why an Evening Course?
We have decided to create an afternoon classroom for professionals or people who cannot attend the morning classes, for everybody to have the chance to learn the local language and start being part of our community!
Every day teachers will build-up different skills and competences through focusing different activities and strategies such as:
● Interactive strategies
● Written texts
● Grammar analysis
● Playing and learning by doing
● Listening activities
Students will be able to:
● Develop primary and integrated language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing).
● Learn Italian language in a realistic environment: every lesson is thought to represent the real Italian atmosphere.
● Learn the main communicative strategies.
● Analyse the structures of Italian language by using an inductive methodology that carry the student to discover by themselves the grammar rules.
● Study in an intercultural environment where diversity will be an opportunity to enhance the knowledge of the Italian language.
● Do many different activities in which cooperation among students and teachers creates the adequate context for language learning.
Start Date: from 01 October 2018
Level: A2-B1-B2 -C1
Attendance: Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Friday
Time: 17:00-18:30 or 18:00-19:30
*Courses for total beginner start each first monday of the month!
via Tibullo 16, 00193 Roma