About the Course
Intensive Courses will speed up your learning process!
By attending the Intensive Course at StudioItalia, international students have 4 lessons of Italian language lessons per day, so as to ensure a consistent practice of the Italian language as well as to create a strong relationship between teachers and students. The Italian language lessons also give students the possibility to explore Rome and experience the Italian culture. This course is definitely one of the most popular language programmes provided by StudioItalia in Rome.
FAO interns, Religious, Erasmus and Au Pair students, are entitled to a discount.
More info here
Our Italian Lessons are student-centered, which means that students are the focus of the lesson and speak more than teachers, who supervise, give insight and food for thought.
Students quickly get used to taking their risks in speaking and overcoming fears of making mistakes in public. Topics are chosen in relation to everyday situations so that students are more motivated and willing to learn.
Thus, a pleasant and motivating environment is fundamental. As said above, motivation is the key to learning, and students need a motivating and stimulating environment, which does not resemble standard theoretical classes in grade school. Topics are chosen in relation to everyday situations so that students can reproduce outside what they learned in class. Only through such a contingency, there can be room for learning, and this is why lessons are planned according to the student’s needs.
Every day teachers will build-up different skills and competences through focusing different activities and strategies such as:
● Interactive strategies
● Written texts
● Grammar analysis
● Playing and learning by doing
● Listening activities
During our courses students will:
● Develop primary and integrated language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing)
● Learn Italian in a realistic environment: every lesson is thought to represent the real Italian atmosphere
● Learn the main communicative strategies
● Analyse the structures of the Italian language by using an inductive methodology that helps students discover the grammar rules by themselves
● Study in an intercultural environment where diversity will be an opportunity for enhance the knowledge of Italian language
● Do many different activities in which the cooperation among students and teachers creates the adequate context for language learning.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for further information!
Start Date: On Mondays
Attendance: Monday to Friday
Time: 09:15 to 12:30
Be entitled to a visa if they don’t belong to any EU-country. In this case, the Au Pair has to apply for a Visa. In order to get a Student visa you must Sign up for our Italian Intensive Course at our Accredited School for a 6 months course.
via Tibullo 16, 00193 Roma
Get The Best Price Now & Save 700€!
Instead of 2.700,00 euro, 2000,00 euro only for 24 weeks of Intensive standard course:
Monday to Friday from 09:15 to 12:30, DHL for documents delivery included!
To this course we apply a registration fee: €60,00
(Registration fee includes: materials, taxes)